Tuesday, August 5, 2008

excited

Just the right time to blog now.

And definitely YES I am still pretty excited, wild and hyper about PASSION KUALA LUMPUR. It has been a moment of stirring and sizing there. When I wake up this morning, guess what! I still have the wristband on my hand to remind myself to pray for PASSION JAKARTA. And with a little silly grin and happiness I prayed.

Throughout the week, I mean last week. I refer my life as a heavy-duty, with 6 interviews around Kuala Lumpur and PC fair up and conference. Wow I can't really imagine I had gone through many stuff from bad to good happening around me.

I know, I had not been posting blog like how I use to. Too bad!

Well just recall a few things.

  • I witness a horrifying accident which I almost got into - this woman an illegal foreign opposite the road were few meter away me when suddenly she run across the road without looking left or right and got hit by a motorbike. Laterally she was drag along with bike and the rider itself for few meters before I attend to their aid. The woman ran off right after I help her up to side when I attend to the rider with injury and shock. Don't ask me how I know is an illegal foreign woman.
  • Almost got pick-pocket during some travelling - I know there a lot pickpocket going on around public area in Kuala Lumpur. Not mistaken It was on Saturday actually when I head to PC fair. Well as usual everyone wants to get some cheap sales IT item on the fair. The LRT were jammed pack with people hardly any room to moves around. Well suddenly I notice there a hand closing to my pocket and with shock I gets my hand on the back pocket realizing there a hand closing to it. Luckily wallet is not missing. Cause it contain RM 200. And I am broke if the wallet is gone
  • Got some thought about woman/ladies got molest on public - As usual again, Kuala Lumpur people are jammed pack here and there from Monday till Sunday no difference. People are just around KL and fill in the public transport like a sardine fish in cans. Well on PC fair actually when I notice some pervert where they simply runs into female. Some even take extra advantage on real packed site.
  • Rude and immoral driver - pedestrian are everywhere and driver should give first priority to them. But somehow it doesn't happen anymore. They are rude and they are aggressive on the road. Honing here and there. Road are no longer safe anymore.

As I said heavy-duty! I got 6 interviews but the expectation is to demand and I rejected it. Gosh!!

What a demanding person I am.

Secondly PC fair is so cheapskates this year. And I am so disappointed in it. I can't get item I needed such as AM2 desktop motherboard for my new processor, DVD writer to replace the old CD writer, 8GB pendrive, few others accessories for my laptop. Gosh the item has be so expensive compare to the last pc fair. And i rather get it from shop with warranty about the same price.

Thirdly, the weather is so compromise. The whole week has been so hot. Sometimes the weather changes all of sudden from no way water falling from a sunny day on me. And yesterday I almost get soak up.

Lastly and off, glad I am still in one piece and doing fine blogging here after so much off non-stop complain.

As I continue my PASSION Kuala Lumpur. Whoa, wahh, gees, yeah...I still fresh and excited. Hehehe. After such a difficult and troublesome Sunday. I got the ticket in. Before this I can't get any ticket in hand. It was sold out online and around church. My church didn't promote PASSION KUALA LUMPUR because we just had a CELL CONFERENCE and ENCOUNTER CONFERENCE and HEALING ENCOUNTER on the way. Teenager and college student which I still not close to didn't notice such a great event that is coming up. Sadly I can't really help to promote PASSION KUALA LUMPUR without the material but I had called a few people to go by facebook , sms and calls.

Back to the point, my hearts were pumping real hard when I realize so many people around. I was so faithless and panic. Cause I hate to be left off. And worst of all, wasting time coming all the ways and feel disappointed. I race myself to the conference hall and asked the people there about the ticket. I were told I could get it from the hotel lobby and I had to race myself to the lobby just to get hold of it and by faith and hope got it at last. I was among 3315 lucky people to get the ticket (don't ask how I know, it is just stated on the wristband).

PASSION KUALA LUMPUR was awesome people rush on the escalator at 4pm when the event suppose to start at 6pm. Some waited patiently and some people getting junkie to fill their hunger while some get hand on CD and T-shirt.

Hours of patient lastly door flung open at 5.45. People rush in to grab the best sitting for sure. Middle front where it had the best viewing position of CHRIS TOMLIN, Musician and Louie sermon. Truly inspired by the word and worship, and truthfully I has not had such a great time of worship awhile already. I scream my lung out, jumped high, lifting hands up, sweating and sang ignoring the people around me. And I guess everyone is the same to.

And yes of course we come together represent in one soul and spirit to worship one name, one fame and a story. We truly amazed by his love and his wonder. No boundaries at all. people around SUNWAY SHOPPING MALL and SUNWAY CONVENTION CENTER are trembling at our shout of praise wondering what happening. Music and our worship are echoing around the mall. Awesome.

But too bad it didn't last that long. And everything has an end on this earth. I wish the time stop where I can worship at no cost. The event end at 10pm and but each one of us go back home with a new empowerment and impact.

After the event ended. I tried to get a taxi head home. Gosh the taxi driver really knows how to cheat with customer at peak hour. But I didn't take those and waited for a right one because I believe god will sent taxi to me. Waited 30min and notice this uncle is going back to the same place as me with 3 of his kids trying to get a taxi back to. I asked his whether we can hook into a taxi together. Guess what! The uncle agrees with a smile and he even treats me the ride when we reach. But I tried not to. Cause I didn't event know him and we had agree on 50 50 payment. But the uncle rejected my good intention. Maybe is a god work after all. PRAISE THE LORD.

And here the ends. Inspire by gods touch really impact me. Guess there will be a new awakening in me as how my last YA camp with the theme "TELL THE WORLD" had awaked me to TELL THE WORLD during my ns training months. And this is PASSION KUALA LUMPUR so its must be a call of passion and I can't wait for the calling.

Sign out.

No comments: