Tuesday, February 19, 2008

confuse

i juz dunno wat to write already...it has been 6 day passed already and i am still thinking about my pass....wth...i know is hard to moves on but still i have to move on with my life but i have alot of problem and trouble in my life as well...sometime it seem to be easy and simple but when we dun realise it,it make trouble out of it and confuse us when we didn't realise it...


my confusing brain and problem has trouble me for a few days already when my problem started at this 14 feb 08 in the very early in the morning and until now...i juz hope there is another way to settle this and wish i have not make this dumb decision...all this while it really hurt when i call and never pick and answer and msg when u never reply...i was thinking for the pass few days and come to a conclusion where am i that worthless and dumb guy for her and meaningless and everything is less compare with other guys out there..i juz wish that i can have the answer now...and i wait and wait...i will continue to wait for this answer i gonna to get,and i know i wont like it...but till then i have to live up to my promised that i have make...

No comments: