Monday, December 31, 2007

I LOVE YOU

it really have been a sad day after camp..well i meet tis girl at this camp...and i really like the way she is...well guys dun think dirty d...u should know y u like someone rite...even she is young she more likely mature then most of the girl i have meet out there my entire life...she juz really impress me...she beautiful,cute,adorable,gentle,mature and everything good that i can think off her...she juz the right girl i have been looking for...but too bad i have been rejected by her...u wan to know why....





the reason she give me is because age difference and because she have alot ppl going after her and she said she have bf some more she say that i'll dump her when i go into college...well from my heart i think it is not fair lor the way she treated me and i'm not the kind of guy who go joke about ppl feel...i really have dedicated my heart to her when she said she like me 70% yesterday after church...even when i go to 1 utama so to do window shopping..she juz pop into my head all the while and i have got something for her and me so kinda love chain necklace...and yes i mean i do really like her dearly...yes i really like more then myself..during the night everything juz turn ugly the way i dun expected it to be..as in the morning v are close and nite we are like enemy...we juz have a a bad argument that very nite...maybe is my mistaken because we juz meet 3 days at this camp i already tell her i like her...anyway she juz cant lie to herself the way she like me and feel for me...or maybe she cant tolerated the laughter from her friend...haiz...anyways i juz like her so much...well now i think i dun have a chance to see her again or msg her anymore cause of the dumb mistake i didn't...i juz wan to say im so sorry to u...i juz wan u to know that i there for u always..always mean the whole time even u can deny me..but Ur feeling cant deny me...so this mean i have to wait for u till everything calm down..look i want do really wan u to read this and i wan to say im so sorry and i do really like u deep in my heart..cross it...well tomoro or next day i will try to post the necklace up if i can...try to do so...

No comments: