Monday, December 31, 2007

i like u forever

i will like u forever....u can try to ignore me and so on...but u know what...i juz wan u so badly...nothing gonna stop me now...i am selfish i know and i sorry for the thing that i did i am so sorry...anywhere give me a change to me and see how thing work out can u..nothing else more i will ask d...well all i wan u to be all mine...let wat ppl wan to comment about u or laugh at u...but happiness sure find a way that will make them jealous of u and me..trust me dear...trust me as u do last time...70% is what i saw in my sms...u cannot deny it...dun lie to yourself or other thing else...all matter now is i wont disturb u and i'll like u as much as i love myself...i have chosen u and nothing else more...so darling juz follow ur heart...even i know i can meet anymore or u wont reply my msg...there still a way i will always find u...u will keep me walking and searching for u...i wont let u go...but now all i know u need space and time so that u can rethink and make decision and calm down...darling tell me who there to sacrifice that much for u...i even willing to write u down in my blog juz to remember u...and u will always be in my mind...and i never let u go from my arm...

No comments: